Well...we had a fun 3rd birthday party at our house yesterday. Claire was so excited---she woke up saying, It's my birthday party today!" and exclaimed to her 4 friends when they arrived, "I'm so glad you're here to have my birthday with me!" She was bouncing around the room like Tigger.
We played pin-the-bow-on-Hello-Kitty and had cupcakes (I made a "cupcake-cake" which I thought was a genius idea for kids - thank you internet for the idea). Claire got some fun presents - polly pockets, craft stuff, Hello Kitty stuff, even some Barbie stuff (already?!) - so she has been quite entertained since the party. She is such a girl.
The whole gang: Kids (LR) are Siena, Claire, Devan, Addison, Larson, Eden & Liam. Lockton was sleeping upstairs. Mommies are Rebecca, Julie, Chantelle, Stephanie & me.
Greg's parents are coming down this weekend to celebrate w/ us. Her bday is actually Saturday, so we're heading to The Great Pumpkin Patch in Arthur, IL, then a BBQ & Bluegrass Festival also in Arthur. It's an annual outing for us, and my favorite weekend of the year!
I might add more pics later when I get a few minutes. Claire has decided not to take naps this week, so the free time is limited!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Claire! We can't believe you are THREE already. Happy Birthday to you too Alicia! Hope you had a great day.
Post a Comment