Greg made it through his first triathlon of the year last weekend. The weather was absolutely horrible that morning, so we were sure it would be canceled, but still we dragged the kids out of their beds at 6am and traveled an hour south of here. It cleared up somewhat, but they ended up canceling the swim and making it into a run-bike-run (duathlon I guess). We got a bit wet, and Claire got pretty dirty, but Greg did great! He got 2nd in his age division and the kids and I had a blast cheering him on!
.

What a cyclist!
.JPG)
This picture just makes me laugh. I couldn't get Liam to look at the camera, so I said "Peekaboo!" to get his attention. You can see what that led to! (check out his first skinned knee)
.
It was a biking weekend. Later that day, we went to campus with some friends of ours and the kids rode their bikes all over the quad. They were so cute and had such a good time! Claire & Larson are too cute together!
.jpg)
.JPG)
No comments:
Post a Comment