I had a great work-out this morning....biked and ran, worked on transitions....getting ready for the big race this Saturday. And then I drove home. And then I forgot that I had a bike on the roof of my car and just zoomed right into the garage at full speed until.....CRUNCH.
I did some serious damage.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I ran directly into the house to report my stupidity to Greg (who actually made the mistake a few months ago, but wasn't going so fast and didn't do any major damage). I found him in Liam's room....our sweet Liam, who had pooped out of his diaper big time and was playing with it. It was EVERYWHERE.
And all this by 7:45a.m. Way to start the day!!
Not sure what I will be riding during the bike portion of the race on Saturday. Maybe Claire's little pink bike with training wheels?
Off to call the insurance company.....
1 comment:
Not sure I have any words of wisdom for you this time. A quick fuel tank drain and fuel filter change isn't going to help with this problemo. Good luck, and don't feel too stupid, we all do this sort of stuff. I backed into my parents garage door in their new minivan when I was about 18, didn't think the door was down at the time. Oops.
Post a Comment