Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer is Here!

It's so nice to be able to spend so much time outdoors. The kids LOVE to play out in our sand "pile" (soon to be an official sandbox I hope), and they also love the water. We have a water table on the deck, and between those 2 things and the slides, they are pretty occupied. Yeah, me!

When I'm need of a project to keep Claire busy, I have success w/ asking her to wash the plastic lawn stuff. She gets pretty into it, and I get birdpoop-free stuff in the backyard. What a deal!

We've also been eating outside a lot. Gotta love summer!















Claire's preschool had an end-of-the-year program. She was in a 4 & 5-year-old class, so the rest of the kids were "graduating" to kindergarten. They had a cute little ceremony (good practice for her next year, I guess), and each class sang songs. VERY CUTE! They even did a slideshow w/ each kids' pics and what they wanted to be when they grew up. Greg was sure she would say "a dentist" (her latest interest), but in big bold letters, it stated: A MOMMY. Ahhhh.... melt my heart:-)

No comments: