Lots of time spent indoors this month....ugh, long winter.

Had a little photo shoot w/ the kids.


Always my photogenic one. In her ballet outfit... she is taking ballet and tap now. Loves it of course!

And then there's Liam.
Cars Cars Cars.

Counting. He likes to ask permission to count things. "Count cars, Mommy?" Cute.

Lots of time for crafts. They are making Valentines here.

Claire had a Valentine's Tea at preschool. She could invite 2 guests, so Greg and I attended. The kids served us cookies and lemonade in their handmade aprons, then sang us a few songs and presented us w/ a huge Valentine. It was absolutely adorable!

She loved having us to herself.

More time in the seemingly endless snow. This time, I talked them into shoveling off the deck while I stayed indoors. That lasted about 5 minutes!

We visited our good friends Jeff & Tammy in Michigan one weekend. So much fun! Wish I had gotten some pictures of J & T, but I did get some pics of the kids playing in the dog kennel w/ our friend Dave's kiddos. They had a blast!


We also stopped and visited Aunt Martha. She and Liam got along famously! Although she wasn't real impressed that he is still in diapers... I told her she could take on the project and I'd pick him up in a week. She didn't go for it.

Oh Claire, Wisconsin. Never know what this girl is going to be wearing at any hour of the day.


We ventured to Michigan once more for a baby shower for cousin Melissa. It was a really fun weekend, and so great to celebrate w/ her.

Of course these 2 had the time of their lives! After the weekend, Claire went home w/ Allie for a few days. I'm pretty sure she didn't miss me at all!! We are so blessed that they have each other and love each other so much.
1 comment:
Great pictures. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment