Monday, March 22, 2010

Birthday Boy!

Hard to believe our little guy is 3 years old! He had a fun birthday. He spent the morning w/ his mommy (Claire was at school and Greg on a business trip). We went to the park, played on the playground, went for a stroll, and fed the duckies. I think he enjoyed having me all to himself... and it was nice for me to get to focus only on him!
After we were done feeding ducks, he picked up a piece of poop and asked, "What's this, Mommy?" Oh, Liam...couldn't you have asked BEFORE you picked it up? Yuck.






Then Tim, Nancy, Hannah and Haley arrived. Claire and Hannah had such fun together!
Birthday cake time rolled around... Lightening McQueen for this Cars fan!! I had a fun time making it, although after I finished, I realized I had put a "2" on the top instead of a "3"...guess I'm not ready for my baby to be 3! Oh well...













Yummy cake for Claire, Liam & Hannah
Black frosting... lovely!
.
We had pizza for dinner. The week before his bday, I asked him what he'd like for dinner on his bday. He requested "poop pizza"... ahhh, boys!!

He opened some great gifts. Here he's loving a train from Grams & Papa.
And a new sleeping bag from Gramma & Grampa.









Sweet baby girl Haley


The girls got manis, pedis, and makeup. A dream come true!
Then they insisted on painting the grown-ups' nails too. We all looked stunning!


Craft time

Working on her moves!

Greg w/ his Goddaughter


Jammie time for the kiddos. They are so blessed to have each other!! What a treat to all be together for Liam's special day!

No comments: