Thursday, August 22, 2013

Potty Time


We're doing some potty training around here.  So of course, lots of sitting on the potty, reading books, playing guitar, eating M&Ms, earning stickers, and photo ops.


Multi-tasking
(our little Joan Jett)

Cracking Herself Up


Uh, yes, that is the potty sitting right in the middle of the kitchen.  For now.  It really is working well as a reminder, but we are definitely progressing to the big potty (w/ total refusal to use a toddler conversion seat).  So far, she's doing great on the #1, not so hot on the #2.  She even pottied in the potty at Target today and got to pick out new undies....Minnie Mouse!!  So proud:)

And then she threw herself on the ground in the middle of aisle and wailed because I would not let her push the cart w/out my assistance.  For 15 minutes.  I loved the sweet lady that squeezed my arm and said, "I've been there, sweetie....hang in there!"

No comments: