Friday, September 19, 2008

fun w/ the sepeczis

Joe bought the girls kimonos when he was in Japan last. My mom bought them the cute hats. They enjoyed having their own little dance party while wearing the combination!

4 years since they were born & Sheri and I are still dressing them alike & making them pose for pictures. Except they don't seem to mind...they love each other!

Claire has been crying a lot since we left their house because she "just misses Allie SO much."

This was Claire's first time bowling... Uncle Joe showed her how it was done, except she prefered her own method... BANG.
She freaked out at the noise there and kept her hands firmly over her ears & would not bowl..... until I realized I had earplugs w/ me. Whew!

Allie, Claire & Alex playing in the rain (Drew was off hunting for frogs & Liam was napping)
At least someone enjoyed all that rain!!

No comments: