He did it! Greg finished his Masters in Civil Engineering at the U of I after an 18-mos full-time stint. What relief to be done! We might get to see each other again!Both sets of parents came to town to watch him "walk" and we had a fun weekend of celebration.
After the ceremony was done, I said to Claire, 'Isn't it neat that Daddy is all done with school?" To this she replied, "Well, now we can move to Springfield!" She has caught on. Except she thinks we are going to buy a pink house and she is going to have a purple room. Hmm.

Greg starts his new job in Springfield in a few weeks, so the house is going on the market and we'll see what happens!
1 comment:
Congrats Greg! I remember when I worked in that building behind you. Good luck in Springfield. Just think, you will be a whole hour closer to us in Kansas. :)
Post a Comment