Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A couple quick Liam videos

Well, I figured the grandparents (at least) might appreciate these Liam videos. Guess someone might as well enjoy them besides my hard drive!

You can't see him in this video, but turn up your speakers and you'll be able to hear Liam sing a familiar sunday school song (w/ a little help from me). He is a little singer...he loves sitting and singing w/ me at bedtime...and he picks up new songs so easily. I cherish these times with him SO much as I know they won't last forever...

On our Michigan adventure w/ my parents a few weeks back, we had fun spotting irrigation systems in the farm fields. Liam was so serious about finding more of them, he was shouting "More irrigation systems, More irrigation systems!" (although most people would have no idea what he was saying. Anyway, after we got home, I figured I oughtta get it on video. His little voice will not be so little for long....the time is already passing way too quickly...

No comments: