Sunday, December 20, 2009

December Delights

December is always packed full of fun for us. Greg's bday, Christmas programs, baking.... everything that really prepares us for December 25th.

December 19th: Greg's 35th birthday, celebrated with his annual Red Velvet Cake. This year with a Seussical theme! Someday I'll figure out that dang frosting.

Gingerbread "Train" time! I never realized how much patience it takes to do one of those alone with 2 young kids! What a feat....but well worth it. I think I'll wait til another chaperone is with me next year, though!
Funny Girl.

Happy with their end product.
And then it's time to decorate cookies.

This kid LOVES to bake.

Claire was a sheep for her preschool Christmas program. It was adorable. Liam insisted that he was a horse, but really, he just sat on my lap and watched!


This was taken after the kids' Sunday School Christmas program. Liam's class sang "Jesus Loves Me", which was even more entertaining as he had his hand down his pants the entire time. Claire's class sang "Go Tell it on the Mountain"... she did great, although she had her finger up her nose during some of her time on stage. Kids! They know how to make memories:-)

No comments: