I know I've been posting a lot this week, but I just had to put up this picture of Claire and 2 of her best friends in town, Eden & Larson. Rarely do we capture all 3 of them in one shot since they don't hold still long enough!
Hello Alicia, Greg, Claire and Liam! Just wanted to say hello and let you know that I've been checking out your blog whenever I get a chance. I think you have the most adorable family! I can say "I remember when..." we were on tour and you guys weren't "official" yet! How funny! Remember the vans? We had names... crimson tide and... I don't remember the others! One was blue... Anyway, good times. Miss you guys! Next time you're in the Detroit area please let me know! I'd love to see you all again and meet Liam. I think if you click on my name you can see my blog. No where NEAR as cute as yours, but all I can blog about besides myself is my cats - If I ever start blogging about my cats it will be time for intervention...
1 comment:
Hello Alicia, Greg, Claire and Liam! Just wanted to say hello and let you know that I've been checking out your blog whenever I get a chance. I think you have the most adorable family! I can say "I remember when..." we were on tour and you guys weren't "official" yet! How funny! Remember the vans? We had names... crimson tide and... I don't remember the others! One was blue... Anyway, good times. Miss you guys! Next time you're in the Detroit area please let me know! I'd love to see you all again and meet Liam. I think if you click on my name you can see my blog. No where NEAR as cute as yours, but all I can blog about besides myself is my cats - If I ever start blogging about my cats it will be time for intervention...
Post a Comment