19 lbs 15 oz (& we were sure he'd be 20 lbs!) - 85th percentile
29" long - 98th percentile
17.25" head circumference - 55th percentile (guess he has Greg's small head)
WHAT HE'S BEEN UP TO:
-Loves sitting up - and very good at it!
-Currently has one tooth on the bottom...drooling like crazy, so there must be more on the way.
-Has mastered rolling from back to front.
-Finally rolled from tummy to back, but we didn't see it happen. Hopefully he'll get the hang of it and stop waking up in the night to have us flip him back over!
-So far, he's enjoying the orange veggies. Green ones are next.
-Is quite entertained by his big sister, and basically loves any attention he gets from anyone. Even the dog.
AND I PROBABLY SHOULD INCLUDE CLAIRE:
-Says a hundred times a day, "I CAN DO IT ALL BY MYSELF!"
-Still attached to her blankie. I bought the exact one so we'd have a backup (that sure stunk when I had to backtrack an hour to Sheri's house to retrieve it last month). But even in the dark, she knew it was not her "real wankie"...boy, did that make her mad.
-She's attempting to drop her afternoon nap. But I will not give in w/out a fight! When else am I supposed to get anything done??!!
AH, WHAT THE HECK, HERE'S A GREG UPDATE:
-Enjoying student-life again. We're finally figuring out a schedule and he is staying on campus to get his homework done. Believe it or not, it's not easy to get things done with 2 little ones around. Well, that's my excuse anyway.
-He officially separates from the air force on Friday, so we're heading to Scott AFB for the day for outprocessing. I think it's finally starting to hit him. I have to say, the only thing I will miss is the medical coverage.
-As I picked out a few grey hairs from his head the other day, he asked desperately, "Why is this happening?!" I said, "Honey, do you remember those old grad students that were on campus when we were in college? Well...now that's you."
No comments:
Post a Comment