Hey guys...we are finally caught up on the Huntley Report after doing some way overdue reading-up on your blog!
The kids are so adorable, and you grownups are looking pretty darn good yourselves! Alicia, I wish I looked that good after five months...heck, I wish I looked that good after a year!
We miss you guys like crazy and are in the mood to come visit soon; of course, the welcome mat here in mid-MO is always out, too!
Jeremy just brewed a honey porter last night and I have three more batches I've requested this fall/winter. Ahhh...fall is in the air!
Take care, give the kiddos kisses, and we hope to catch up soon!
1 comment:
Hey guys...we are finally caught up on the Huntley Report after doing some way overdue reading-up on your blog!
The kids are so adorable, and you grownups are looking pretty darn good yourselves! Alicia, I wish I looked that good after five months...heck, I wish I looked that good after a year!
We miss you guys like crazy and are in the mood to come visit soon; of course, the welcome mat here in mid-MO is always out, too!
Jeremy just brewed a honey porter last night and I have three more batches I've requested this fall/winter. Ahhh...fall is in the air!
Take care, give the kiddos kisses, and we hope to catch up soon!
Love,
The Boxdorfers
Post a Comment